Friday, May 2, 2008

Paris Part 2

A street scene from Montemartre, with the Sacre-Couer in the background.Notice the artists on the streets and the bustling atmosphere!Beautiful.

Us drinking coffee and eating our picnic lunch in the Luxembourg gardens, what a gorgeous, hot day, loved that park and cannot wait to take the kids there!

Luxembourg Gardens, in the background - the French Senate.

On the Champs-Elysees - The Arc de Triomphe behind us. This was another hi-light of my trip, I loved the atmosphere here and the Arc was awe-inspiring.

One of the mansions in an area called Maison Layfitte where we went for dinner. Lovely leafy suburb of Paris.

I had to slip another little picture of Montmartre in the top there, what a lovely atmosphere. Its also high up, and so the views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower from up there are amazing.
The next pic is of us having a delicious picnic in the Lux Gardens,( just INCASE...I am NOT the skinny, pretty blonde lying down!) The weather that day was glorious.
That night we went shopping on the Champs-Elysees, I loved it so much. Such a glamorous beautiful atmosphere and as for the Arc de Triomphe - breath-taking. This was one of the best parts of my trip!

The last day - Sunday - we went to the flea markets, I will post pics of that next!

2 comments:

Miss sew n sew said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time your photo's are great Paris is up there on my places to go list maybe Steven might whisk me away there for a romantic break one day!

Tutti Chic said...

What great photos of you & Paris! SO jealous! :) chris