Sunday, January 27, 2008

My comfy Spot..

This is where I sit everyday and try and come up with ideas for articles,book reviews etc...and where my beloved hubby and I watch tv and read books at night...
The wall surrounding the fireplace was cream..then pink and now its striped,I can never leave anything alone and untouched for very long.Drives my husband mad because he generally has to do the DIY work!
As you can see, I attacked the coffee table a while back and it has now become naturally distressed from use,just how I like it!The green paint is by Cath Kidston.

Well...its been lovely and sunny in Ireland, much to my delight,although my little girl is sick with a cold at the moment and so we have had a quiet weekend.
I baked a lovely banana bread today and am finally sitting down on my comfy sofa.Sigh...

3 comments:

Linda said...

I love your living room. It looks warm and comfy.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love those colors and banana bread my fav..thank you for lovely compliments Denise