Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome


Hello and welcome to my blog!
I enjoy talking about a number of different topics...motherhood,housekeeping, books, films,music....
I hope to meet many interesting people and get loads of opinions!

My daughter is 10 years old and my son is 5.He has autism.
I am living in Ireland, but am originally from South Africa. We have been here for 6.5 years now and there certainly have been good and bad times...the hardest being my sons diagnosis and living so far from my family.

However, we have en devoured to make a life here....and finally bought our own house a year ago.
I am interested in Home Decor issues, particularly shabby chic,vintage and french styles.
I am an avid reader of Country Living and Country Homes and Interiors magazines.
I love reading and watching movies and talking about general topics, be it global or local issues.

I truely hope we can share interesting stories and ideas and I hope to be around for a long time to come.

No comments: