Thursday, January 31, 2008

TV Programmes

Hello again,I guess this is a good time to blog about my favourite TV shows, seeming that i have been inside for a week and have no idea what is happening in the outside world, in civilization as we know it...

Anyhow..does anyone out there watch Whose Line Is It Anyway? Oh I love that show,its brilliant.I love Ryan Stiles,Colin Mockery and Greg Proops...and Tony Slattery is...well...a honey!I think those guys are so talented to improvise like they do - my husband and I laugh so much each time we watch it.

Another show we don't miss is American Idol.What is it about that show - is it Simon Cowell that keeps you coming back for more?Is it watching people make fools of themselves...no actually I hate seeing those poor unsuspecting people getting slammed by the judges..
The best part of the show is when they get to Hollywood and you begin to see the real talent come out.
I also love watching some of the reality TV shows that are on such as the wedding programmes,interior design shows and the ones that advertise Sun Holidays!
Once I am over the flu, hopefully by next week - I had better get up off the sofa and do something more constructive with my time......Cheerio!

2 comments:

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi Jasmine! Thank you so much for coming over to visit my blog and taking the time to leave comments. I really apprecaite that a lot! I hope you are starting to feel better sweetie, it's awful being struck down with the flu. I also hope you'll come back to visit me again soon. Would you mind if I added you to my blogroll? Take care and rest up!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Ingaroo said...

Love Whose Line! Very talented bunch. Must be prolonging my life every time I watch that show, because of all the laughing.