Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A beautiful day in Ireland and an Inspirational Quote...


"Happiness is not an accident.Nor is it something you wish for.Happiness is something you design." - Jim Rohn

Yay, the sun is shining, the kids are off school and we are off to the playground!Its definately all about the little things in life that make us happy...the fact that the sun is so glorious today (even though it is very cold) is such a blessing, and its wonderful to see the kids running about in the fresh air.
Even Bella the Boxer is sitting in the sun in the garden...my poor garden, it really needs attention...I snuck out there yesterday and chopped away at the dead leaves on my plants. I have really neglected it and want to be better prepared for the winter this year. I think I need to read some gardening books, urgently, or I'll be left with no plants or flowers! The frost and snow has certainly taken its toll on my greenery.

Well...I'm off and I'll take some pics of the kids and hopefully post them tonight!Cheers!
P.S - the photo is in my living room.



No comments: