Monday, February 25, 2008

Tulips are doing well..


"The past exists only in our memories, the future only in our plans. The present is our only reality." - Robert Pirsig

My lovely Tulips are coming along nicely, I have loads more in pots in the garden and I cannot wait for the first Tulip to show its pretty face!

Its a really cold, windy and rainy day in Ireland and seeing the pot on the windowsill gives some hope of spring...Saying that, yesterday was a beautiful day outside.


This is one of my kitchen cupboards,I pasted some Cath Kidston fabric to hide whats inside...until I can collect some lovely cups,teapots etc to put on display, I want to put lights inside the cupboard, too.

This is a box from Laura Ashley that sits on my fireplace.I love this piece of art, its of a Hydrangea, which is one of my flowers.



This is one of my mirrors, bought from a beautiful place here in Cork called Glanworth Mills, which I will be doing a post about soon.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my home. x



No comments: